Night traffic: A celebration of rhythm and occurrence in everyday life.
Stop:Go documents – over the space of one evening – the light dance of evening traffic as reflected on one small section of a signpost, a few hundred metres from my front door in central Edinburgh. It is a film concerned with the specifics of space, place and pattern.
Stop:Go – Selected Screenings:
- UK première: Lightworks International Festival – Grimsby Minster (March 2012)
- MyStreet Film Competition – Shortlist Selection (June 2012)
- Open City Docs Fest (London) – Award Nominee (June 2012)
- Abandon Normal Devices – Festival of New Cinema and Digital Culture – Festival Shorts Touring Programme (August – September 2012)
- Soundings… Festival of Electroacoustic Music (Edinburgh, October 2012)
- Aesthetica Short Film Festival 2012 – Official Selection (York, November 2012)
- Two Short Nights – International Open Selection – Phoenix Digital (Exeter, November 2012)
- Doc Alliance – international home for online documentary cinema (1 – 7 April 2013)
The film is included Glasgow Short Film Festival’s Scottish Shorts Catalogue 2013.